Saturday 23 February 2008

Adnan Oktar/Harun Yahya: Jesus Christ memorized the Koran 600 years before it was written

Interviewer: You claim that Christ will return and adopt the values of Islam. Will he return as a Christian, or will he become a Muslim?
Oktar:
There are hadiths indicating that [Christ] memorized the Koran, and that he would recite the Koran by heart. Christ will, of course, be Muslim. He will return as a Muslim. It is said that he will break the cross and kill the pigs. He will abide by what Islam permits and prohibits. He will pray behind the Mahdi and then, Islam will rule the entire world.

[...]

Interviewer: It has been claimed that your imprisonment here, in Turkey...You, at least, have claimed that your imprisonment and the allegations against you about drug use and sex with minors are part of the counter-attack against you by the Freemasons and, perhaps, the Zionists. Do you have any evidence of this?
Oktar: I was found to be innocent on all these allegations, but I still face such accusations. For example, I was arrested for the alleged use of cocaine. When I was in custody,
I was served kebab, and I ate it out of respect. That's how the cocaine – which was mixed in the kebab – got into my body. This served as the basis of the allegations against me.

Memri TV, September 28, 2007

Cocaine? No way.
He does remind me of a villain I saw in a James Bond movie. Well, any of them.
You can see the TV interview here.

No comments: